Question: How do I know the page is updated?
EIS Wiki provide RSS feeds to let user know the updatings from EIS Wiki site. RSS stand for "Rich Site Summary" or "Really Simple Syndication", which allows user to know when websites have updated contents on its pages. User can view the latest news or the updated pages without having to visit the websites directly.
1. RSS feed on "Main" page is located on the bottom of "Calendar". Add this feed to user's browser or RSS Reader can extract the updated information for whole EIS Wiki site.#
2. RSS feed for a specific Wiki page is located on "Info" tab of that page.#
3. User's browser (eg. FireFox, Safri, and IE) can detect RSS feeds from EISWiki site and show a RSS symbol in browser's address bar.#
4. On FireFox, left-click on RSS symbol in address bar will give user two options to deal with RSS feeds.
5. IE7 also provides tools to help user read RSS feeding pages.#
Go back to User Guide