Question: How to register with EISWiki?
Please see the latest instruction about how to register with EIS Wiki. (2007-05-27)
1. Click the Log in link on the top-right of the Main page.#
2. Click Register with EISWiki now!#
3. Input the information needed in the box and click the Create Your Profile button to register.#
- Login name: user's account name.
- Set password: the user should choose one and keep it known only to themself. The password should be easy to remember.
- Wiki name: the name that will appears on the page after user login.
- Full name: user's full name.
- E-mail address: user's e-mail address.
This will be used by the EIS wiki to send a new password should the user forget their original password.
4. Once registration has been completed successfully, then go to the Login page to login.
- User enters their Login name and password and clicks the login button.
5. After logging in, the Edit will appear as a link on the page. Click it to start editing the EISWiki page.#
Go back to User Guide